After receiving your online request, we sent you an acknowledgment email. That is followed by a call to you for further details within the next 48 hours so we understand your requirements completely. On the other hand, if you confirm booking for a particular service, we’ll send you the invoice along with the confirmation email within 72 hours.
Since it’s really important that everything goes as planned and organized, so here are a few things you can do to make your move successful.
- Keep a checklist of all the items to be packed
- Pack your items according to each room and tag the boxes for ease of tracking
- Prepare a separate box for routine items so it’s handy as soon as you need it
- Have no more than X kg in one box
- Dry and tape all your electrical appliances (washing machine, refrigerator, etc.) before you pack them
- Bubble wrap fragile items.
Of course. However, we ask for a 7-day notice for a free-of-charge cancellation else the cancellation costs are applicable to your booking. The same time frame applies for rescheduling.
Your satisfaction is what we strive for under all circumstances. However, if you aren’t happy with anything during the entire move, please feel free to submit your complaint or share your suggestion for improvement areas on this form.
We understand that you can’t always anticipate the exact hour of each move no matter how carefully and calculated the planning is. So yes, we do cater to short-notice requests. You can call us for urgent moves.
Right now we only accept bank transfers with a 50% deposit at the time of booking your service while the remaining is to be paid on the day of the move.